Montgomeryville, PA | Long Term Temp
Seeking an accounting professional with a background in Accounts Receivable. This individual will be responsible for managing customer accounts and resolving account discrepancies. He/she will participate in biweekly aged debt review, apply lockbox remittance, and complete credit card transactions and appropriate payments. The individual in this role will also be required to assist in reviewing and documenting A/R policies and procedures.
Laurus Accounting & Finance is assisting our client in their search for an Accounts Receivable Specialist. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior-mid level professional looking to gain experience with an industry leading organization.
- High School Diploma/GED required; Associate’s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years of Accounts Receivable experience- must be recent and relevant experience
- Knowledge of SAP Financial Module
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Lockbox and credit management experience