Director of Nursing
Abington, PA | Permanent
Laurus Healthcare is seeking a Director of Nursing for a highly regarded skilled nursing facility. Applicants should have at least 5 years of experience as a Registered Nurse in related positions with progressive management responsibility. A Bachelor’s degree Nursing or related field of study is preferred. Experience in skilled nursing or long -term care is required.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional patient relations/customer service skills, strong communication skills and experience with nursing home regulations. Experience in a Continuing Care Retirement Community is highly preferred.
This is a great opportunity to join a 5-star rated facility. Our client is a faith based not-for-profit with a highly engaged team.
- Oversee the nursing operation of the skilled nursing facility
- Supervise the standard of care provided to residents
- Oversee policy development and implementation
- Assess staffing capacity and capability and adjust as necessary
- Maintain a high occupancy rate
- Develop/implement a strategy to achieve financial and operational goals
- Support survey readiness for Department of Health and CMS surveys and develops action plans as needed