Help Desk Associate
Langhorne, PA 19047 | Permanent
Seeking an entry level Technology professional for a Help Desk position! This individual should have a minimum of 6 months of IT experience. An IT education is a must- college, college equivalency, technical school, or technical high school. Applicants must have a basic understanding of networking concepts (i.e. understanding of IP address).
Laurus Technology is assisting our client in their search for a Printer Help Desk Associate. This is a great opportunity for someone with Level 1 support experience with printers. This individual will primarily support printer and copier products. However, the position also involves networking, PC hardware and Software support.
This is a second shift opportunity. Start times range from 12-2pm and end times between 8-11pm. This position will require four days Monday-Friday and one day during the weekend. The 4-week training program will have hours of 9am-5pm.
- IT education (e.g. College, College equivalency, Technical School, Technical High School)
- PC hardware and Break/fix knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of Windows OS's and MS applications
- MAC experience preferred
- Understanding of networking concepts
- Moderate printer experience
- A+ Certification preferred
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Customer service experience preferred
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Passion for technology
- Team player