King of Prussia, PA | Permanent
Seeking an public accounting professional to join an industry leader in the financial services sector. This aspiring CPA will be responsible for supporting accounting needs related to the monthly financial reporting and consolidations.
Laurus Accounting & Finance is assisting our client in their search for a Staff/Senior Accountant. This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest firms in the U.S. Our client is an award-winning organization with an impressive portfolio of projects.
Requirements of the Staff/Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years of related experience, preferably within public accounting
- CPA or in process preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with XBRL tagging, Webfilings/EDGAR software preferred
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills