King of Prussia, PA | Contract
Our client, a large prestigious employer in King of Prussia, is in need of a top notch supervisor of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable for a 9-12 month contract. This position has high visibility and has interaction with the Controller, and various groups of the business. The company provides a very team oriented and friendly work environment.
- Oversight of Accounts Receivable and Collections, ensuring validity and timely collection
- Assistance with management of the AR aging, bad debt reserves and bad debt allowance analysis
- Oversight of Accounts Payable ensuring all payables are valid and accurate and are within the contract terms
- Assist with forecasts of cash transactions for daily, quarterly and yearly reporting requirements.
- Responsible for the application of cash on a daily basis and reconciling any retroactive pricing adjustments and monthly shipment credits.
- Compiles and reviews various AR reports and analysis
- Responsible for various AP reports, 1099s, and vendor maintenance
Knowledge, Skills, and Educational Requirements
- Bachelor degree accounting or business
- Minimum of 4 years of accounts payable and receivable experience
- Supervisory experience
- Strong MS Excel and other MS Office/computer skills
- ERP system experience preferred