Laurus Professional has a new opportunity for a motivated individual early in his/her career! We are assisting our client in their search for a Client Services Associate. This high exposure role will give you exposure to the operations of the business from many different angles. Our client is a large corporation, but boasts a laid back, family oriented environment, and a lot of growth potential. They are seeking someone who connects well with others, brings a new way of thinking to the team, and is open to assisting with sales support.
The Client Services Associate will manage the day-to-day activities and execution of the company’s customer connection. He/she will follow established contract review procedures and provide accurate quoting, order entry status, shipments, returns, and credits. This individual will also assist customers with customer portal, and proactively help the customer with issues before they may arise.
Requirements of the Client Services Associate- Sales Support:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration required; Majors in Engineering, Marketing, Economics, Supply Chain, or Communications preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a business-to-business customer service or market analysis role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Experience with databases such as Dynamics for Salesforce
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills