Our client, a regionally recognized manufacturing and distribution firm is looking for a driven and technically proficient Accounting Assistant to join their rapidly growing team. Headquartered in Philadelphia with office in the surrounding suburbs, our client is looking to double in size within the next 3 years. As an Accounting Assistant, you would hold an integral role processing payroll, matching and batching invoices, producing financial reports, and will also have a hand in other project as assigned. With the anticipated growth, our client is looking for a driven team player who can be a cornerstone in the financial operations with meticulous attention to detail, and who can scale with the organization.
- Process Payroll for 20-30 employees on a weekly basis
- Administration of 401K benefits as well as Life and Health Insurance premiums related to payroll
- Record and apply checks, weekly bank runs, and scanning documents to company’s management system
- Invoice matching and batching
- Administer paperwork for new employees in tandem with HR
- Receive inventory into the system and match invoices to purchase orders.
- Inventory monitoring and re-ordering as needed
- Ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Minimum of 3 years of accounting experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- General understanding of Microsoft excel
- Experience working with an ERP system
- Ability to work independently and be autonomous