Accounting Clerk - Numeric Keypad
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Laurus Professional is seeking a professional experienced with numeric keypad data entry experience for an Accounting Clerk opportunity in the Plymouth Meeting area.
Our client is looking for somebody with accurate and quick numeric keystroke entry.
This is a temp to perm role and a great opportunity to join a growing company.
- Apply cash receipts to patient accounts accurately and efficiently into the computer system by date of deposit
- Reconcile each batch on the Cash Receipt Control Sheet using the Daily Cash Posting Report
- Meets standards for productivity.
- Maintain productivity goals and standards set by the department. Insures all department rules and processes are followed.
- Alerts manager of system issues or other issues impacting productivity.
- Process incoming checks
- High School diploma required
- 10-key adding machine skills
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to utilize software in a Windows environment.
- Basic Microsoft Office Program Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent documentation/organizational skills.