Laurus Professional is seeking an HR professional with experience in benefits. We are assisting our client in their search for a Benefits Associate. This is an excellent opportunity to join a very successful, growing company that boast a supportive and friendly environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience with HRIS processes. Previous experience with Paylocity HRIS/Payroll system preferred.
Responsibilities of the Benefits Associate:
- Oversee benefits function such as: negotiation meetings, open enrollment, benefit questions, etc.
- Oversee new hire process, ensuring paperwork is complete and correct
- Work closely HR Manager and brokers to assist with planning, decision making, and issue resolutions.
- Verify documents and files and ensure all are legal compliant
- Communicate important employee information
- Additional duties as needed
Requirements of the Benefits Associate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in the Human Resources and benefits required
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills