Director of Quality and Technical Services
The Director of Quality and Technical Services will lead the addition of new strategic services for each of the three (3) Divisions of Storti Quality and provide direct Management and oversight of the Storti Quality Consulting group. In addition, the position will provide quality training programs for all inspectors within the company. The Director of QTS will also provide oversight to the Quality Assurance Specialists and develop new project and client opportunities to ensure that these reources are billable.
Understand and interpret client needs and develop project scopes that meet client needs.
- Work with the Business Development function to meet with strategic clients to identify needs for new strategic services for Storti.
- Provide Director of Operations with key financial assumptions for new services so as to construct a business model to evaluate the service offering.
- Identify talent needs, develop job descriptions and structure technical and operational work plans for new hires or contractors to support new Strategic Services
- Develop SOP’s and training plans to onboard new employees or contractors
- Implement and quality assure new strategic services offered by Storti Quality
- Manage and direct QMS/QA Specialists.
- Create and maintain QMS policies, procedures, work instructions, and forms.
- Ability to deliver quality management and quality assurance training for clients
- Manage and perform quality audits, and develop follow up on action plans
- Develop and manage supplier qualification programs
Skills and Knowledge
- Proven experience as a Quality Manager within the Utility and/or Construction Industry
- Detailed understanding of the industrial construction process from Engineering through Construction
- Strong attention to detail and results driven approach
- Analytical thinker with outstanding communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth understanding of quality and regulatory standards, safety rules, and contracts
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
Education, Experience, Training, and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum of 5 years quality assurance experience
- Certification in ISO 9001, or similar
- SOP Development: 5 years (Required)
- Quality Management: 10 years (Preferred)
- quality assurance: 10 years (Preferred)
- Problem Solving: 10 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Philadelphia, PA (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- 25 (Required)