Philadelphia, PA | Contract
Seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for a new opportunity! Laurus Professional is assisting our client in their search for a temporary Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to the CFO and Finance Staff. The ideal candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, pay strong attention to detail, and have previous experience supporting a CFO or experience with Financial office management.
This is a great opportunity to join a not for profit organization that boasts a friendly work environment. You will be surrounded by people who have a desire to help others, within a company that values the hard work of their employees.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the preparation and coordination of meetings for the executive team
- Recording meeting minutes, calendar management, and assisting with other arrangements on an as needed basis
- Screening and handling a variety of telephone communication and email correspondence
- Assisting with Board of Directors communications
- Handle work of a confidential nature
- Generating financial reports
- 5+ years of experience
- Bachelors or Associate Degree is preferred
- Advanced computer skills; especially Microsoft Office Suite
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills; must be customer oriented and personable