Laurus Accounting & Finance is seeking a Financial Analyst for our client in Wilmington, DE. This role will support the Corporate FP&A Team with monthly reporting and analyses. This is a great opportunity for someone with a couple years of experience looking to grow their career in a dynamic environment!
Financial Analyst Job Duties:
- Streamline and automate financial and investor reporting
- Build and maintain Visual Analytics dashboards
- Support month end reporting including partner compensation, loan performance, and other key reporting
- Maintain database for monthly reporting
- Provide support to 3 groups within finance function
Financial Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Analytics or MIS
- 0-3 years of experience in an analytics focused position
- Proven experience with SQL or SAS
- Strong MS Excel skills- Vlookups, pivot tables, etc.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Financial Services experience a plus!
- Team player with the ability to interact with all levels of the company