Financial Reporting Manager
King of Prussia, PA
Laurus Accounting & Finance is representing an exciting, new opportunity for a Financial Reporting Manager. This individual will be expected to plan, coordinate, and execute external financial reporting.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, global company. This position is located in the company’s headquarters, which offer a small company feel. Corporate employees are provided many opportunities to work on a range of projects in different teams.
Responsibilities of the Financial Reporting Manager:
- Assist with preparation of SEC filings
- Coordinate the collection, preparation, and analysis of financial data for reports
- Research new standards of GAAP rulings and implement new strategies/policies
- Maintain SOX compliance for external reporting
- Coordinate matters with external auditors
Requirements of the Financial Reporting Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 4+ years of Accounting experience in public accounting or a combination with SEC experience.
- Experience recommending and implementing process improvements
- Knowledge of GAAP and SEC accounting requirements