Lafayette Hill, PA
- The HR Coordinator is responsible for the recruitment process for designated communities.
- Reviews internal and external applications to ensure that they meet minimum requirements.
- Coordinates and participates in the interview process with department managers.
- Communicates with internal and external candidates not selected maintaining positive employee relations during the employment process.
- Ensures personnel files are complete, up to date and in compliance with state and federal regulations, including DHS requirements, at all times.
- Ensures credentials are kept current for all team members.
- Communicates with the Executive Director/Administrator and/or Department Head of any potential need to remove team members from the schedule.
- Manages the performance review process for designated communities.
- Ensures increase and retro adjustments are processed in the HRIS. Monitors timeliness of reviews and notifies Administrator of any reviews that are not completed by due date.
- Responsible for drug testing program by managing the quarterly random tests, coordinating with managers for suspicion and exercising options for rehabilitation.
- Coordinates unemployment claims process for designated communities.
- Ensures for the timely collection and preparation of materials which will be submitted as evidence to the CSC HR.
- Provides day to day benefits administration including medical, dental and ancillary coverage.
- Answers employee questions and problem solves for issues regarding benefits, wellness and retirement programs.
- Supports wellness program and coordinates wellness activities.
- Ensures the accurate processes team member changes throughout the employment cycle in the HRIS system.
- Notifies HR/Benefit Coordinator and Community Support Center (CSC) HR Department of changes impacting benefits.
- A minimum of three years of experience as an Human Resources Generalist is required
- Strong experience using an HRIS (Ceridian, Ultipro, ADP, etc.)