IT Compliance & Risk Senior Manager
Laurus Accounting & Finance is seeking an experienced IT Compliance & Risk Senior Manager. This individual will be responsible for the design and implementation of IT controls. He/she will manage SOX compliance related activities throughout the company. This is a great opportunity to join an industry leading, global company. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills and extensive experience in compliance.
Responsibilities of the IT Compliance & Risk Senior Manager:
- Review and update IT processes and controls for new systems throughout the organization
- Assist with IT compliance related activities for the business units, such as IT specific policies, procedures and protocols.
- Monitor and assist in company IT security including; access recertification and change management
- Coordinate IT testing plans
- Support project teams to meet SDLC control requirements
- Identify key risks and controls around security
- Develop functional resources as needed
Requirements of the IT Compliance & Risk Senior Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and experience; MBA is highly preferred
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or similar certification
- 7+ years of managing IT control assessments for a public company
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills