Laurus Accounting and Finance is currently assisting our client in their search to add a key member to their team. This new team member would be a working in an important role within a large, global organization that is a leader in their industry.
Responsibilities to include:
- Assist in the preparation of journal entries, account analyses and reconciliations that support month-end close process.
- Prepare complete and timely reconciliations of all inventory.
- Prepare and analyze product costs and maintain up to date standards for product costing used in inventory valuation.
- Prepare monthly P&L forecasting and annual forecasting.
- Assist in completing monthly operating reports.
- Complete various reports and present to management.
- Assist in documentation of accounting and internal control procedures.
- Perform other duties as required.