Laurus Professional is seeking a Medical Biller. This individual will be responsible for obtaining and verifying insurance documents. Applicants should have prior clerical experience and knowledge of health benefits. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an exceptional company that has a great work environment!
Summary of Accountabilities :
- Responsible for obtaining and documenting insurance eligibility, home health benefits, and verifying home care authorizations for CHE Management Service Organizations (MSO) patients.
- Responsible for timely submission of insurance claims to carriers, customers, or responsible individuals per patient files. Ensure timely collections and reduction of A/R balances.
Requirements of the Medical Biller:
- Degree preferred, equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in medical billing or insurance
- 1+ year of clerical experience in the Healthcare industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented
- Proper phone etiquette
- 2 years Clerical experience in Health Care preferred