Nurse Manager: Inpatient Rehab
Seeking a nurse leader with experience in Inpatient Rehabilitation. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of nursing experience, and two years of leadership experience.
Laurus Healthcare is assisting our client in their search for a Nurse Manager . This is a great opportunity to join a national recognized acute rehabilitation organization that delivers strong patient outcomes.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Manager:
- Directs the nursing care provided to patients on a nursing unit
- Maintain standards of service excellence
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure quality patient care
- Supervise, evaluate and guide the nursing staff
- Additional tasks as required
Requirements of the Nurse Manager:
- BSN required, MSN preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of nursing experience, preferably in rehab setting
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Case management experience preferred
- BLS CPR certification from AHA required
- RN License in state of Pennsylvania