Bethlehem, PA | Permanent
Laurus Healthcare is currently representing the search of a Nursing Supervisor for a highly regarded sub-acute care facility located in the greater Lehigh Valley area. The Supervisor will play a key role in supporting the needs of residents on multiple units the 3-11 shift by providing supervision to the nursing team.
- Supervise the care given to residents and monitors the status of critically ill patients to prevent hospital readmissions
- Provide follow-up on incidents to assess for risk to patients; provides oversight of care planning and implementation
- Communicate with Pharmacy personnel regarding appropriate use of medications
- Insure the privacy, dignity, confidentiality and safety of all residents
- Audit electronic health record documentation and ensures compliance
- Manages staff schedule and ensures appropriate staff on all units
- Graduate of an approved school of Nursing
- Current and valid Registered Nursing license in Pennsylvania
- Current C.P.R. certification (or eligibility and pursuit of certification).
- Nursing Clinical Leadership Development is required training for this position.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience working as a charge nurse in a long-term care geriatric setting normally required.