Process Improvement Consultant: New Position!
Laurus Healthcare is seeking an experienced *Process Improvement Consultant* for a new opportunity within a highly regarded healthcare system. This network boasts multiple hospitals and ambulatory practices. The Process Improvement Consultant will work with an experienced team and stakeholders, and also have the opportunity to support multiple projects. The Process Improvement team is responsible for facilitating strategic and operational changes. The goal of the team is to achieve significant results in areas such as clinical quality, cost effectiveness, service delivery, process redesign, risk avoidance, and compliance. The ideal candidate will have a background Lean Six Sigma and/or quality or process improvement.
Responsibilities of the Process Improvement Consultant:
- Coordinate commissioned process improvement projects: define/measure the problem, conduct work analysis, develop/control outcome based process improvement plans
- Provide support by setting agendas, identifying resource needs, facilitating meetings, explaining improvement methodologies, and providing analytic support
- Research, analyze and manage operational, market, clinical, and financial data
- Evaluate current methodologies to determine consistency with current business strategies
- Document all results and communicate progress to team members and management staff
- Keep ahead of current trends impacting Lean Six Sigma concepts
Requirements of the Process Improvement Consultant:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related area of study is required; Master’s Degree is preferred
- 5+ years of experience with quality or process improvement
- 2+ years of experience with Lean methodologies
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt required
- Prior experience in hospital operations or management is strongly preferred