Laurus Professional is looking for a Healthcare Recruiter. This is a great opportunity for someone with previous experience in a business office or customer service setting. The ideal candidate should have strong written and oral communication skills.
Responsibilities of the Healthcare Recruiter:
- Recruiting, interviewing and selecting qualified applicants for open positions
- Assisting in developing and implementing strategic marketing efforts designed to attract passive and active candidates
- Assist in organizing and actively participating in professional career days, job fairs, on campus recruitment, open houses, etc.
- Developing long term networking relationships with key resources in order to increase/broaden pool of potential applicants, and sharing with colleagues
- Additional tasks as requested
Requirements of the Healthcare Recruiter:
- At least 1 year recruitment experience in a comparable organization, preferably in Healthcare and/or hospital environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Health Administration or related field
- Recruit for the following primary departments:
- Home Health Care
- Physician Network Practices
- Clinical Departments
- Ability to prioritize
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Proficient in Microsoft Office