Senior Corporate Tax Analyst
Laurus Accounting & Finance is seeking an experienced tax professional for a newly created position at a privately held company in the immediate Philadelphia suburbs. The role will be the right hand to the Tax Director. The Senior Corporate Tax Analyst is a very hands on role and will be responsible compliance, provision calculations, tax planning, extensions and estimates.
This is a great opportunity to join a company with an aggressive growth plan and a culture that has a familial mentality. This company offers a great quality of life yet opportunities to professionally grow and develop!
Responsibilities of the Senior Corporate Tax Analyst:
- Preparation of Federal and State income tax returns
- Assist in the quarterly and annual income tax accounting and reporting processes
- Maintain tax compliance calendar
- Prepare quarterly estimated tax payments and extensions when needed
- Tax research related to federal and state tax laws, regulatory issues and tax savings opportunities
- Interact and work with taxing authorities as needed
Requirements of the Senior Corporate Tax Analyst:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, MST is a plus
- 5+ years of related corporate tax experience
- Experience with Federal forms 1120, 5471, 5472, 8858 and 8865 and exposure to ASC 740 a plus
- Strong excel skills and ability to learn new systems quickly