Senior Income Tax Accountant
Laurus Accounting and Finance is currently assisting our client with their opening for a Senior Income Tax Accountant. This position’s primary responsibility is to be involved in a variety of tax functions, including federal and state income tax compliance, ASC 740 and assist in tax planning projects.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities:
- Prepare federal, state and local tax returns.
- Work with accounting to prepare quarterly and annual income tax provisions
- Prepare related tax footnote disclosures
- Support any due diligence and transactional activities from a tax perspective
- Assist with various tax planning strategies.
- BS in Accounting plus MBA/JD/MST
- 4+ years corporate income tax with multinational company exposure.
- Experience with OneSource Tax Provision software is preferred
- CPA or MST preferred
- Demonstrates strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, and written/verbal communication skills.