Senior Inspection Manager
Responsibility for writing proposals, pricing and performing inspection jobs for multinational clients. Ensure jobs are completed efficiently in a timely manner while maintaining quality and profit margin expectations. Maintain communication with Director of Integrity Management and Chief Operating Officer for business development goals. Support development of new business with current Clients and establish a new client base in need of asset integrity management services including but not limited to API, STI, and CWI Inspections. Recruit new inspectors, NDT technicians, and office staff as growth occurs. Perform Inspections as needed.
Sr. Inspection Manager Responsibility (Administrative and Technical):
- Staff jobs and schedule AIM work
- Achieve 80% billability
- Develop new clients
- Develop proposals for clients
- Maintain all certifications
- Maintain project profitability goals
- Recruit inspectors and NDT technicians
- Establish safety practices in accordance with OSHA 1910 and Company Standards
- Manage to key business metrics including (Revenue, Backlog, Pipeline and Billability)
- Support development of new sales opportunities by growing existing business as well as obtaining new business.
- Lead client meetings, regularly, as it pertains to identifying needs and developing new scopes of work.
- Ensure the quality of work meets client standards and ensures client satisfaction.
- Establish a positive and professional working relationships with key clients.
- Identify trends and initiates changes/improvements necessary to achieve goals and objectives while ensuring client needs are met without interruption to service levels.
- Lead continuous improvement activities by reviewing, changing, and improving processes in line with changing client expectations/organizational goals.
- Perform business development meetings with existing clients.
Position Type/Hours of Work:
This is a full-time, exempt position. Work hours will vary based on needs of the business, but will primarily be Monday – Friday with varied start/end times. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required. Occasional second shift field visits may be required.
Overnight stays are necessary with a willingness to work overseas with 50% travel.
To be provided by Storti Quality Services:
- Company cell phone
- Personal protective equipment as required per each customer, as necessary.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience including industrial auditing, inspection and asset integrity management
- Certified in API 510, API 570, API 653, STI SP001, ASNT, ASNT, ASVT, ASMT
- Maintains required certification that covers all tasks as required by all Storti customers
- Confined Space and Hazwoper Training
- Previous management experience highly desired
- Maintains a professional demeanor at all times
- Willingness to work flexible work schedules as needed
- Possess current driver’s license and passport
- industrial auditing, inspection, asset integrity management: 10 years (Preferred)
- High school (Required)
- API 510, API 570, API 653, STI SP001, ASNT, ASNT, ASVT, ASMT (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 50 (Required)