Senior Internal Auditor (low travel opportunity!!)
Laurus Accounting & Finance is seeking an experienced Audit professional to join a nationally recognized pharmaceutical company dedicated to making the healthcare process better through innovative products and services. Salary to 90k plus bonus!
We are assisting our client in their search for a Senior Internal Auditor. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and leadership skills. This is an excellent opportunity for The Senior Auditor to lead and participate in financial and operational audits, assess internal controls and process improvement opportunities and business ethics. He/she will lead audits by planning and scoping, conducting meetings and executing programs, documenting findings, making recommendations, etc. This role will also lead and mentor lighter staff members.
Requirements of the Senior Auditor (Internal Audit):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field of study
- Minimum 5 years of experience in audit preferably from public accounting (Big 4 or large regional)
- 5+ years Internal or external audit experience is a must
- Strong communication skills and ability to present to executive management
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize
- CPA/CIA or other certification highly preferred