This position’s primary responsibility is to support the US and international tax planning projects, to model the impacts of US and international planning strategies, and to research tax technical issues. This position will report directly to the Director of Tax Planning and work closely with the Head of Tax.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities:
- Researches US and international tax technical issues, document tax positions and strategies.
- Stays current with respect to U.S. international and foreign tax law changes and tax alerts.
- Apply transfer pricing concepts
- Gathers, organizes, and analyzes data relevant to and necessary for the evaluation of the impacts of international tax planning strategies.
- Participates in various tax planning and tax administration projects and initiatives.