Our client, located in near Lansdale, PA is in need of a highly motivated staff accountant who will also assist with accounts payable.
This is a contact assignment with a high probability to convert to a more permanent situation. The company has a very employee friendly environment and offers excellent work atmosphere, benefits and possibility for advancement.
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform daily accounting tasks including accounts payable assistance
- Code accounts payable invoices, post and reconcile batches
- Audit accounts payable invoices and resolve any issues with internal managers
- Prepare month end close journal entries and general ledger account analysis
- Assist accounting supervisor with reconciliations and special projects
- Assist with implementing any new accounting procedures and year end audit as needed
- Bachelors degree in accounting or related field
- Minimum 3 years of accounts payable or accounting experience
- Solid excel and financial systems skills