Laurus Accounting & Finance is representing an exciting, new opportunity. We are assisting our client in their search for a Staff Accountant. This individual will work with the accounting team reporting into Accounting Management. He/she will be expected to apply knowledge of GAAP principles and practices to analyze financial information and prepare reports.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, global company. This position is located in the company’s headquarters, which offer a small company feel. Corporate employees are provided many opportunities to work on a range of projects.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant:
- Month end close responsibilities, account analysis, account reconciliations
- Review financial statements and ensure accuracy through account reconciliation procedures and balance sheet reviews
- Resolve any disputed items
- Prepare input for monthly journal entries
- Prepare and process financial data for reporting purposes
- Additional duties as needed
Requirements of the Staff Accountant:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 1+ years of experience as a staff accountant, or new graduate with accounting internships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite