Plymouth Meeting, PA
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant
- Assist supervisor in monthly close process, including preparation of journal entries, variance analysis and customer account analysis.
- Assist the Senior Accountant with preparing year-end audit schedules and other ad-hoc requests.
- Provide input in developing and maintaining procedures.
- Collaboratively work with team and other departments in standardizing practices and procedures. Organize and maintain retention files for required period of time.
- Reconcile all cash accounts daily and monthly.
- Enter accurate and timely journal entries to post to the general ledger
- Review, analyze and reconcile general ledger account balances
- Ad-hoc reporting, as required
- Bank reconciliations