King of Prussia, PA
Laurus Accounting & Finance is seeking an Staff Audit professional with a global manufacturing company in the Philadelphia area. This role is open due to a promotion. This individual will being an integral part in SOX testing and internal controls effectiveness and assist with completion of operational, financial, and compliance audits.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leading company that has a diverse portfolio of products. They offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
*Our client does not have the ability to transfer sponsorships at this time.
Requirements of the Staff Auditor:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field of study
- 1-3 years of recent audit experience
- Interest in pursuing CPA or CIA certifications
- Knowledge of SOX gained through internal/external experience
- Ability to travel 50% both domestically and internationally within the 1st year.