Laurus Accounting & Finance is assisting our client in their search for a Tax Accountant. We are seeking a professional with a public accounting background in tax. Applicants should not only have experience with tax preparations/returns, but also experience with tax provision (GAAP/ASC 740). This individual will be responsible for preparing and reviewing the company’s GAAP and Statutory tax provisions. He/she will also coordinate with the external audit firm to assist in review of company’s financial statements.
This is a great opportunity to join a company with a fantastic culture! Everyone is very welcoming, and the team is like family. Our client operates out of beautiful offices in a great part of the city. They also offer great benefits.
Responsibilities of the Tax Accountant:
- Prepare tax provisions under ASC 740 and SSAP 101; maintained detailed schedules
- Review tax account reconciliations and workpapers
- Prepare GAAP and Statutory tax accounting disclosures
- Prepare and review federal, state and local tax returns
- Additional responsibilities as needed